Manuscript Book of Maps Showing the Cadastre in Terauchi and Horinouchi Villages, Katori-gun, Chiba 2 volumes filled with hand drawn folding maps
Cover of Terauchi Village dated 1888. Both Terauchi and Horinouchi Villages were merged with other villages to form Mizuho Village in 1889. The Terauchi Village volume of maps has a previous owner's name of Kanzaki Seikichi written neatly on the rear.
Terauchi Village - 26 maps (all but 1 are foldout) + 4 loose maps at the beginning. 38.1 x 27.3cm (when closed). Horinouchi Village - 48 maps (almost all foldout). 38.7 x 27.4cm (when closed)
In very good condition. Some minor worming affecting pages near the string binding but not affecting the maps. nb32050018